How to Be Competitive
Can You Pass the Recommendation?
October 3, 2017
September 1, 2017
Timelines for Post High School Success
Plan for Next Year NOW!
The Battle of the Tests
February 21, 2017
10 Scholarship Myths That Could Cost You Money
February 8, 2017
Here you go: 10 Scholarship Myths:
1. Scholarships are for Straight A Students
2. Senior Year is the best year to apply
3. If you don't meet the criteria, then don't apply
4. Only college freshman receive scholarships
5. You need to have a special talent
6. Only colleges award scholarships
7. Scholarship applications take too long
8. On scholarship can pay for all of college
9. Only low income students qualify
10. Small scholarships are not worth the effort
"How to Pay for College." National University. N.p., n.d. Web. 17 Feb. 2017.
Click on picture to preview original article